Getting your freelance graphic design biz up and running on social media means that you can reach more of your perfect client! It means that you can market like a chic, boutique design agency from the 12th floor in San Francisco, even when you are really a work-from-home mom boss (or dog mom boss) designing and taking client calls in your yoga pants.
In this fun, musically fueled, community over competition challenge, you will do 5 things:
1. uncover who your ideal client really is
2. set-up irresistible package pricing + create a social post that highlights a package for booking out and attracts your perfect client
3. get in the social media marketing groove with a virtual co-working day on Wednesday, February 7, starting at 10:00 am PST
4. take your audience behind the scenes so you can tap into the power of relationship marketing and trust building
5. find where your perfect-for-you clients are hanging out, just waiting for you to socialize with them
With a community of creatives behind you and my strategies + tips, you will finally start using social media to attract those awesome clients that you have been dreaming of designing for! Let's do this!